We are looking for a creative print designer to join our team. The successful applicant will produce design and artwork for a variety of applications and clients through collaboration with our production and sales team.
You will be required to conceptualise designs, prepare mockups, and create final designs for printing and ensure that the dimensions and technical specifications are always correct by overseeing the final printing process where necessary.
A good understanding of, or interest in, technical printing standards is essential and you should have a keen eye for detail. We use a variety of print techniques that include HP Indigo digital offset, inkjet, large format, Direct to Garment, sublimation and embroidery. (We love to think outside of the box so this list isn’t complete by any means).
- Experience as a print designer or a similar role.
- Strong creative skills with a portfolio of print design work.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud software and a willingness to engage with, and master, a variety of our print specific systems. (The concepts of imposition, RIPs and automated data management shouldn’t scare you).
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- The ability to manage multiple design projects and troubleshoot challenges.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
The position is full time with office hours of 8.30 – 5.00 though we can accommodate slight variations to this. Salary will be commensurate with experience and skill level.
Please email your CV in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday February 17th 2023